In part 2 of our 2-part series with Mark Gober, we talk about setting our compass for how we live our lives and parent our kids based on everything we understand about the nature of reality. If you haven’t heard part 1 (Ep. 31), start there! Mark lays out the mounting scientific evidence that points to what spiritual leaders and mediums have known for hundreds, maybe thousands, of years…. that we are all interconnected, that consciousness transcends the body, and that we are infinite beings, that is, we do not die when the body dies.
In this episode we talk about:
- What this all means…why are we here? What is the meaning of life in human form?
- What are the keys to “right side up” living?
- 3 key questions we can ask ourselves to parent more consciously
Mark Gober is the author of An End to Upside Down Thinking, his new book An End to Upside Down Living, and the host of the podcast Where Is My Mind?
Links so you can explore more:
- Mark Gober’s official website
- Mark’s Books: “An End to Upside Down Thinking” and “An End to Upside Down Living.”