Have you ever read a book and knew that your life would never be the same? That’s how I felt after reading The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (the second time!) and that’s how I felt after reading the book we are going to talk about today.
In this two-part series, we’re talking with Mark Gober, the author of An End to Upside Down Thinking, his new book An End to Upside Down Living, and the host of the podcast Where Is My Mind?
In his work, he tackles the fundamental questions of life and reality as we know it.
In this episode we talk about:
- Where does consciousness come from? (If you think it comes from your brain, his well researched insights will have you think again.)
- The extensive, credible research that tells us that the “para” normal is really just normal — to be expected based on the model of reality suggested by scientific understanding
- The scientific evidence that points to reincarnation and pre-birth planning (and how children, at a soul level, choose their parents)
- And, why are we all here? What is the meaning of life? (Small questions, I know. Mark does not lack ambition!)
I’m sure you’ve heard that quote, “we’re spiritual beings having a human experience.” I knew this to be true intuitively. But Mark uses the scientific data to explain how this likely all works and what it means.
So settle in, open your mind, set aside what you think you know. Here we go….
Links so you can explore more:
- Mark Gober’s official website
- Mark’s Books: “An End to Upside Down Thinking” and “An End to Upside Down Living.”