Have you ever considered that the cause of your child’s physical or emotional pain might not be something in the 5-sensory world, but rather energetic? In this episode, we explore the dynamics of energy with Ashley Lee, a leader in the field of Pediatric Advanced Energy Healing. In addition to being an energy healer, a medical intuitive, and psychic, Ashley also has over 30 years of experience as a Pediatric & Newborn Cardiovascular Critical Care Nurse. She combines energy work with a deep understanding of human physiology. In her practice, Ashley works with kids who are psychic, highly conscious, and highly sensitive and their families so that they can understand their gifts and thrive. Ashley is also the founder of the Center for Conscious Kids, a listing service for families to connect to consciously aware practitioners and service providers.
In our interview, Ashley shares insights that the parents of any child will find helpful around how to help our kids understand and deal with energy.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What energy is and how we perceive it
- The psychic ability we are all born with
- Beyond RECEIVING intuition and energy, awareness of how and what we what we GIVE
- What it means to be “highly sensitive” and how to help highly sensitive kids
- Going beyond raising kids to be independent and cultivating interdependence
- How to help kids sort for what energy is theirs, what isn’t, and what to do about it
- The energetic causes of allergies
About Ashley Lee
Ashley Lee is an Advanced Energy Healer, Psychic Luminary in Energetic Relationships, Author and Speaker, RN, BSN, CCRN. Ashley Lee is a pediatric expert in transforming the consciousness of the energetic relationships between the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies for the fullest expression of one’s True Nature through many modalities of Soul Whispering.